Thursday, May 3, 2012

WOW!  Time flies!  I have been involved in my studies at MSU and we just finished the first term of my study.  I did good, got all A's so far.   Now to keep that standard all the way through and I will feel like "Mission Accomplished."  I'm a glutton for punishment I think, because I signed up for classes for the summer too.  I am totally enjoying the learning experience I am having with my studies and the discussions with classmates.

Weather is very spring out now, wind one day, beautiful sunshine the next and sometimes a bit of rain in between.  Flowers are blooming, grass is green and getting mowed now.  Now I wonder what I was thinking of when I wanted a golf course sized lawn.  I don't have the maintenance crew a golf course has.  DRAT!  Don't get me wrong, I love it, I love the green grass, mowing and taking care of it.  I still think the grass is prettier than the weeds so it works good for me.  Trying to get the family garden rototilled and planted by the end of the month.  Always have to plant one field of corn just because the cows like it so well.  They can't wait until I bring them their daily bundles of corn stalks in the fall.

My dear darling Corgi decided to have her litter of 9 puppies under my desk.  She always wants to be close to me.  This way she can keep an eye on me and her kids at the same time.  What a mother she is!  It makes me stay awake though because I can't move my chair without checking first to see if any of the puppies are under my chair.  That would be the pits to run over a baby puppy with my chair.  I hate to tell Spitfire this but her puppies and her will have to move outside to the kennel in another week.  I can't have that many puppies stirring up a mess in the house.

That's about all for the latest trivia I have this time.  Catch you all next time.  In the meantime, stay happy, healthy and peaceful.  Hugs, Joan ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment